Friday, January 18, 2013

Ten Things I Know

1.  I don’t want to live in a world without sunshine.

2.  One step forward and two steps back will get you nowhere.

3.  Black yoga pants are responsible for me gaining weight.

4.  Cold and wet weather is responsible for me gaining weight.

5.  I will blame others for me gaining weight.

6.  Biscuits and syrup are a great couple.

7.  If your C-section scar is deep and wide and you didn’t have a C-section then you may need  to diet.

8.  Having skinny friends is like being friends with fish----they like the ocean, the river and any pool of water that you have to wear a bathing suit.

9.  Fried fish is good.

10. Your belly should not hang out the leg hole of your bathing suit.

6 comments:

Holly said...

I try really hard not to befriend skinny people. I certainly don't invite them over to swim with me.

Unknown said...

haha...I don't know how it happened but I am the biggest one of all my friends....:(....and they love the beach....:(

Sunny Simple Life said...

You crack me up. I detect a them here. I am there with you sister.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Bummer. Maybe only be winter friends.

Unknown said...

haha...yes...that sounds like a good plan Elaine...:)

Unknown said...

:) :) :) :) :)