Wednesday, May 8, 2013

College Kid Is Home......

College kid is home:

I've got a yard guy now
But precious plants that were about to bloom are mowed down "accidentally"

"I thought they were weeds" he said.....:(....I said "if they are in a bed they are probably not weeds don't you think?" How much are we paying for this college education?...lol

Espn is on 24/7.........

My grocery bill has tripled.....

My living room is full.......

The washing machine never stops.....



I find dirty clothes in every room.....

They made me get rid of my entertainment center because "supposedly" we were going to hang the t.v. on a wood plank wall.....these projects are still waiting....

I get picked on and picked up and teased about crying at sad movies........

The house smells "different".........

Older son comes to visit us more often.....

I get told that I'm the best cook ever.....

Dad is always right and mom is always wrong.....

And I couldn't be happier.....


4 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds like a perfectly happy home. Enjoy it!!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Aww, how sweet! I'm glad you have him back home. I would train him on the yardwork next time though! Hehe :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I know you wouldn't have it any other way! :) Sweet!

Blessings,
Tammy

Lynn said...

In a word, B L I S S!