Thursday, May 30, 2013

Things That Made Me Smile


Yesterday was a good day.

It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I had lunch with friends.....


I have more chickens.....


I can put my hair up into an  itty bitty ponytail.....

they make chocolate cereal and I had it for breakfast.....

I lost 2 pounds.....

but I had chocolate cereal for breakfast....so......


I found this photo shopped picture....

that's me on the right.....well.......it's my head......

remember.....I like chocolate cereal.....


I wore my favorite shirt.....

and it finally rained!!!!


because it has been really dry and dusty around here.

These were just a few things that made me smile yesterday.

What about you?

What made you smile?

3 comments:

Old Time Cindy said...

Little things make me smile, too. I sat on my rocker that's on the front porch and felt a nice breeze. That made me smile yesterday, especially after I took a hose and brush to the front porch and made it nice and clean earlier.
Farmhouse hugs,
Cindy

W. Latane Barton said...

Cute post. What made me smile was the ice cream I got at Doumars. Check out my blog to read about that smile on my face.

Jan said...

From one Southern Girl to another - Hi, ya'll! Just found your blog and love your sense of fun. The simple things in life really are the best, aren't they?! -- Jan