Friday, May 9, 2014

Coopville Diaries - Episode 12

It's been a while but guess what?

It's time for......................

COOPVILLE DIARIES!
(dumdumdum)

On this episode we are going to check in with the flock to see how they are enjoying Spring!


Oh girls!!!!  Rod!!!!  Where are y'all?

Hey Lucy!  What's been going on?


Lucy:  Bokbok....I'm just checking out the flower beds....trying to keep your flowers bug free!"

Me:  Great job Lucy.....keep it up.  Where is Rod Stewart and the rest of the girls?

Lucy:  I don't know.....you know I do my own thing.....I don't need a male to tell me what to do!"

Me:  Ohhhh....excuse me.  Ummm....I'll just see if anyone else knows where they are.

Hey Breesy!  Have you seen Rod and the girls?


Breesy:  Shhh!!!  Use your whisper voice..... I can't talk right now....I have my eye on a squirrel.

Me:  (whispering) okay...okay...I'll check somewhere else.


Me:  Sambo!!!  I'm looking for Rod and the girls...have you seen them?

Sambo:  (snore!!!! meow..purrr...here little mouse..I have a piece of cheese for you)

Me:  Sambo!!!  Wake up!!

Sambo:  wha?  No....I haven't seen them....wait one of them tried to teach me to fly a few minutes ago.

Look Sambo.....you put your wings out......hey...where are your wings?  Well put your paws out and flap, flap like this....you see.

Me:  I think I see the  Kardashi-hens ...(heehee..see what I did there)

Kim, Kloe and Kourtney....what have y'all been up to?

Kim: And I told Kanye that I didn't have anything to wear and he told me that camo was really in style and I should wear it today.

Kloe:  Sheesh!  I'm so sick of hearing Kanye this and Kanye that.....and personally I wouldn't be caught dead in camo.

Kourtney:  (just stares at them)

Awkward silence...........................................................................................


Me:  Okay, then.....maybe I will just move along.

Good morning Millie!  Are you having a nice day?


Millie:  bok, bok, yes....except those gnats...they are terrible!!

They totally mess up my day!.

Me:  Have you seen Rod?  I can't find him.

Millie:  Yes....he's over there flirting with Lucy.

Kim:  Hey Kloe...do you see Rod flirting with Lucy?

Kloe:  I see him.....why are guys only attracted to women who completely ignore them?
He only wants her because he thinks he can't have her!  Men!!


Rod: Oh hey Kloe......can you tell me where Lucy went?

Kloe:  Talk to the tail Rod....you need to get some self respect and quit chasing her.

Rod: Hey  Kourtney!  Have you seen Lucy?


Kourtney:  (silence)................................................................................no.


Lucy strolls by :  Lalalala.....I think I will go check out the driveway.

Rod: (shh! there she is....I've got to look cool...suck in my gut.)


Millie: Hey Kardashi-hen girls...what's going on with Rod?

Kim:  And Kanye told me I was looking much better after losing my weight.

Kloe:  Kanye is a jerk Kim!  Don't you agree Kourt?

Kourtney:...(silence).................................................................................yes.

Rod:  (she's coming this way....I can't breathe....I can only suck in my gut for so long..ahhh!.)

Lucy:  Oh my is that a bug over there?


Me:  I'm glad I have all of you together.....how is Spring going for y'all?


Kim:  And I'm going to be in Kanye's next music video.....
Kloe:  Kill me now......
Millie:  If you could get us some gnat spray that would help.
Lucy: I've got plans...doing my own thing.
Rod:  (sigh.....)  I think I'm in love.........




Will Lucy ever notice Rod?

Will the gnats go away?

Will Kim ever shut up about Kanye?

Tune in to find out in the next episode of.......

COOPVILLE DIARIES!
(dumdumdum)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing with:

http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/2014/05/fabulously-creative-friday-linky-party-7.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_m
http://www.jenniferrizzo.com

http://deborahjeansdandelionhouse.blogspot.com/2014/05/farmgirl-friday-blog-hop-156.html

http://www.sunnysimplelife.com/2014/05/from-farm-blog-hop-may-9th.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SunnySimpleLife+%28S




12 comments:

Tete said...

;) Thank you for always making me laugh. I so need it these days. That Rod is one funky rooster.
Have a great day with that bunch. They look like so much fun, until they get in the back door.

Linda W. said...

Thanks for giving me my morning laugh! :)

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I never knew that chicken relationships were so complicated. Great laugh!

Debby Ray said...

Never a dull moment at your place! The pics of your yard and flowers are bee-OO-T-full :)

Brenda said...

Too darn cute! Hope everything gets straightened out soon!

Florida Farm Girl said...

hehehehehehe :)

Country Gal said...

This was soo cute . Loved this post and photos ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good weekend !

Michelle said...

This was so cute! Loved it!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Okay where do I begin with the cuteness of this post. Is that a frizzle you have? Oh I want one. This post is so pretty. I have to pin it and share it cause it is darling.

Liz said...

Love these Coopville tales!!! Your yard is beautiful. So nice to see all of the different flowers blooming. Happy Mothers Day Lisa!

Debbie said...

How deranged is it that I actually recognize Rod among all other chickens?

Willow said...

Kardashi ~ hens !!!! Wahahahah You are too durn funny .
I love that photo of the hen teaching Sambo too fly .
Rod need to teach me how to suck in my gut .