Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Tantrum

I don’t wanna  clean!!! I don’t wanna  paint!!!! I don’t wanna  mop!!! I don’t wanna organize!! I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna!

Whew!  Sorry about that little tantrum there but I can’t get motivated.

All I want to do is sit here at my computer and read about all of you cleaning, and painting and organizing.

DSC05240

You inspire me….you intrigue me…..you make me laugh….you make me cry….you need to quit being so interesting so I can get off of here and do something.

Meanwhile, my dog is up to no good.

DSC05238

And the cat don’t care.

DSC05241

What do you do when your “wanna” is broke?

7 comments:

My Maine Blog said...

I do the same thing you do....I don't wanna' either. I hear ya'....it's the Winter doldrums and you just get tired of the same old, same old...well at least I do. I mean how many times can you clean the same floor, the same dishes, the same kitchen counters.....a lot I guess cause I'm still doing it only doing it a lot slower now after all these years.

Thanks for sharing this sentiment because now I don't feel so bad....I'm not alone...cause I don't wanna' either. : )

My Maine Blog said...

Oh ya' and P.S. I don't know how to fix it either.

Holly said...

Your wannas broke? I don't think I ever had one. I think it's Pinterest's fault.

Unknown said...

We have had a week straight of cold and rain...blah..blah...blah. It would be great weather to read or watch movies but I feel too guilty to do that...lol. Thanks for commenting because at least I'm not alone...:)

Unknown said...

:) :) :)

Unknown said...

Lol!! Pinterest is definately part of the problem!!!

Unknown said...

Yep...you got it in a nutshell...lol. If the sun would shine surely I would do better....:) P.S. you have a lovely blog!