Monday, September 10, 2012

It’s Time…

It’s my favorite time of year!  I love fall, it is yearned for after 100 degree days of the summer, especially if you live in the South. The animals love it too.  The dogs are friskier, running and chasing each other, the chickens are clucking and scratching in the cool dirt and seem to be happier. Have I ever shown you my coop?  I love my chicken coop. Here is a picture of it when it was first built by my sweet husband and my sons.

Pinned Image

We have eight hens and one rooster.  They seem to be very happy here.

Now, where was I?….Oh, the animals, and last but not least the cats.  This weather does not particularly make them frisky, in fact they seem to be turning into lap cats.  Sleeping all the time.

 

DSC02148

Now, I think I will get off this computer and go for a walk.  What’s your favorite time of the year?

No comments: