Saturday, September 29, 2012

How am I doing?

 

I’ve really enjoyed the blog so far.  I still have many, many things to get better at.

  I would love some feed back IF anyone is reading this.

Are the posts too long, too many pictures, not enough pictures, boring….etc?  Part of the joy of writing anything is a reader’s involvement so I hope you are enjoying the blog.

Now on to more interesting news.

I started a Bible study with two wonderful ladies on Thursday.  It is a Beth Moore study called Breaking Free.  I’m really looking forward to growing and learning.

And speaking of growing………..I had this for breakfast.

DSC03987

Yes, I need serious help.

I’m really hoping the Bible study will also help me “break free” from some bad habits such as this.

I know it is going to take some “divine” intervention.

I’ll let you know how it works out for me.

My heart was happy this morning.

  Both of my boys are at home this weekend.

  We had a chicken roundup this morning.  Just my boys being boys and that’s how I like it.

They caught some chickens for me to put in the chicken tractor. So, though the chickens weren’t happy about being chased, they loved it when we put them where there was fresh grass and dirt.

DSC03984

All in all a good morning.  I can’t wait to see what the rest of the weekend has for us.  I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Chelsy B. said...

My new fall breakfast menu consists of Pumpkin oatmeal! You should try it! Just fix oatmeal normally but add a dollop of canned pumpkin puree half way through the microwaving process...I also add cinnamon and a sprinkle of brown sugar!! It is also great with a strong cup of coffee!!

Unknown said...

Yum! Sounds delicious and I bet it smells wonderful! Thanks Chelsy, I'll try it!

Hunter A said...

I throughly enjoy your blogs!!! :) Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet Hunter!! So glad to hear from you...:))