Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Edit!

 

Synonyms: correct, tidy up, check over, amend, change, alter, revise, rewrite, rework, rearrange, rehash, improve

That sums it up…that’s exactly what I need to do.  All of the above.

I need to correct….. my attitude, almost daily, or I will catch myself grumbling and complaining and wasting a perfectly good day.

I need to tidy up…..oh my do I need to tidy up, enough said.

I need to check over….. all my personal and financial documents for peace of mind.

I need to amend…..some of my last conversations, possibly say I’m sorry.

I need to change…..my eating habits.

I need to alter…..my footprint on earth.

I need to revise…..my opinion of carrots.

I need to rewrite…..my blog many times before I hit publish.

I need to rework…..my bucket list, some things aren’t that important any more.

I need to rearrange…..my time to lead a more balanced life.

I like to rehash…..my twenties, or as  I like to call them “the skinny years”

I want to improve…..my self discipline.

EDIT…….yes, it IS a four letter word but it doesn’t have to be a bad one.

No comments: