Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Worst 4 Letter Word

Do you know what the worst (boy that word doesn't look or sound right if you say it over and over while trying to figure out if it is right) (but it is) sorry side tracked...

Do you know what the worst 4 letter word there is for me?

R O L L


Yep.....it is not a misprint...the word is roll.

My nemesis.

Swiss Cake Roll

Jelly Roll

Hawaiian  Sweet Rolls (have you tried those..delicious)

Tootsie Roll

Cinnamon Roll

Yeast Roll

Honor Roll (didn't make that either)

Philadelphia Roll

Crescent Roll

Toilet paper Roll (if you don't have one)

Fat Roll...
Do you hear me?

Roll, Roll, Roll

There is only one Roll that I'll not give up.....

I just hope and pray

when the ROLL is called up yonder I'll be there.....:)

Have a great day and Roll Tide...:)






2 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Love your 'roll' things. I'd take a cinnamon roll and in certain cases a toilet paper roll would come in handy.. Hope I'm in that roll call up yonder and yes, Roll Tide.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Latane! And I love, love that you said Roll Tide...:))) Totally made my day. Have a great weekend!