Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Message That Made Me Squirm


We are having Revival at our church this week.

Last night we had a very good message......a message that made me squirm.



Right before we left the preacher asked us three questions.

#1.  Are you saved?

My answer.....Yes!  Check!  A+


#2.  How is your daily walk with Christ?

My answer......Good!  Check!  A (can always work on that)


#3.  Have you done anything to bring people to Christ?

My answer......Uh Oh!    D-


So......I don't want this to seem impersonal.....but are you saved?

Do you want to have joy unspeakable and full of glory?


It doesn't mean that your life will be perfect but whatever comes you will have peace, and hope and God's strength to see you through.

You can start a brand new day with a brand new life!

You will never be alone. You will have comfort and joy.

It's all there for you!  


It doesn't matter what you have done....

It doesn't matter who you are....


It doesn't matter how good or bad that you act.....

anyone....I mean anyone...can ask for forgiveness of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart and change your life forever!


I tell you the truth....I am not worried about tomorrow.....I am not worried about dying....

My life may seem ordinary on the outside but inside......I am extraordinary!

I am a Christ follower!


  1. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ... Philippians 4:13

When you start talking to him daily.....you will see signs from him everywhere...


16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16



I have such peace and joy in my heart I just wanted to share it with you.


If I can answer any questions my email is lisatucker9999@gmail.com.


I'm not here to judge anyone.......I am a sinner.


But I'm saved by Christ.


What about you?


Love and hugs.....


Lisa

2 comments:

Holly said...

What a brave and lovely post. It's sometimes hard to talk about being a Christian if that is not your blog genre, proud of you! Yes, I am a child of God and love Jesus Christ. Now, go pray that he forgives you for posting that tree pic just to annoy me. :)

Anonymous said...

At first I was going to say: Amen, Sister....but then read Holly's comment. LOL. My mom's motto, which I have picked up is: I have things to do, places to go, and folks to annoy. Stand behind me on Judgement Day and you just might want to sit down. It may be a spell. And yes, I am a child of God.

Thanks for sharing.
blessings, jill