Monday, April 22, 2013

Camping with the 'Rents.......

What do you get when you have Me, Mom, Dad, my Sister, my Niece, a very old camper, a teeny tiny bathroom, one bed, a couch and a dinette that makes a bed?  

I will let you know.

Shotgun!!!!!

No, I said shotgun first!  MOMMMM!!!!

I said shotgun first! Tell her I get the front seat!

Mom:  You will both sit in back and behave!

She's touching me!!!!!!

I feel like I'm 10 again.......except for 38 more years and 88 more pounds...:(

Story to come......

3 comments:

Holly said...

Can't wait to hear this one.

Anonymous said...

Why our mom did not just drop us off somewhere amazes me. As a Navy wife she was packing us up and moving 4 kids and a dog from one coast to another, every year.

Hope you all have fun anyway.
blessings, jill

Unknown said...

Looking forward to this story!