Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Dog Day Afternoon

Finally warming back up and time to get back outside and work!

As I was taking a photo of this vignette, which I still need to work on, plant flowers inside my monkey grass and I'm going to paint my husband and my initials on the heart, I noticed Bucky in the background.


Here Bucky!  Come here boy!  He doesn't budge.

What are you looking at Bucky?




Poor lizard.....how would you like to see that face looking at you. 

I finally made him leave the lizard......but he didn't want to.

And then I went inside and found that true love still exists.


Sound asleep with her baby doll.


She doesn't care if her doll is old, and dirty and only has one leg and needs a hairdresser.



Breesy loves her doll.

So I would say we had a Dog Day Afternoon.....:)

How was your day?

7 comments:

Holly said...

Sweet babies! Love the your little vignette. I've never heard of monkey grass before. Everything looks so pretty. Really warming up here. Off to the nursery. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks Holly! Hmm...we've always called it monkey grass...that is probably not the real name....I will have to look that up...:)

My Little Home and Garden said...

Your dog certainly is a curious beast! It`s luck for the lizard that it was only looked at rather than played with like the baby doll. :)

Theresa said...

What an adorable dog. Our Boxer Lily would have had that lizard for a snack. We have found dead birds, a dead baby racoon and a chicken all victims of Lily. We live on less than an acre with a fenced yard. The poor animals get in and never get out.

Unknown said...

Yes, you are right My Little Home and Garden...:) Lucky Lizard..:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Theresa.....wow...at least you know you have a good watch dog...lol

Anonymous said...

That's the most adorable thing I've seen in a long time to do with a dog.. fun!!
Hugs