Saturday, October 27, 2012

Turn Off the T.V!


Lately I've been turning off the television and just listening to the radio as I do my household chores. 

 I can not tell you how much happier it makes me. 

 Pick out your favorite music genre and I guarantee you will be more productive and in a better mood as you do your chores. 

 A fellow blogger has influenced me to start listening to the old movie singers like Frank Sinatra, Doris Day etc. 

I've always loved old movies so these songs just make me happy.  I love it!

  I type in Crooners on my Pandora and it brings up Standards/Vocal Jazz and for some reason I've been listening to Doris Day Holiday Radio also and it is wonderful.

So I've posted a little video in my kitchen of me cooking and listening to some old music. 

 I love the sound of cooking and music.

  I'm frying some quail (for the first time) and then I put it in the crock pot with a large can of cream of mushroom soup, some heavy whipping cream I had in the fridge and a little water and onions.  It made a wonderful gravy.

I hope you enjoy it!



No comments: