Monday, October 15, 2012

A Fall Festival!


I went to a fall festival in a small town near where I live. 

 There is nothing like a small community. 

 Everyone knows everyone. 

 They had some cute arts and crafts booths set up and a lot of food booths set up.

 They had  fun rides for the kids.


  Did I say good food?  This little engine ran two ice cream makers.

 
And they had deep fried candy bars!!!

It was almost more than I can take!  Hmmm....what to do??? I would like to try a deep fried candy bar but I dearly love funnel cakes. 


Funnel cake it is!!  How can you go wrong with deep fried dough with powdered sugar all over it? 

They even had a pig calling contest.


And they called up two pigs.....I'm the one on the left...:)

All in all it was a great day that I enjoyed with my mom and a friend. 

I hope you enjoyed this weekend and wonderful weather!

No comments: