Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daily Doggy Drive

Almost every day  my three doggies and my brother in law's doggy next door and I take a drive through the woods on the Ranger.

Get in the Ranger mommy and lets go!

Wait we have to let "Tina" in.......she's old, overweight and has arthritis.....she sounds a lot like me except her nails look better than mine....:)


O.k....let's go.....by Brian's chicken coop...
Hello chickens....

Down the trail....

Stop and smell...


Let's go....can't stop now...


Through the mud hole...
And finally at the creek!


Drink up!

We're tired now.....

All aboard!


This totally makes their day and to tell the truth it makes mine too....:)








4 comments:

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by....:))) Have a great day!

My Maine Blog said...

Oh Lisa this is sooooo cute...Your doggies look so happy...and the best part is getting all that unconditional love and companionship that only a pet can give you...you are so good to them too. I just love your stories...the best part about them...they are true life stories, everyday stories and happy stories.
I love the simple life just like you. Happy Sunday.

Unknown said...

Thank you My Sweet Maine! It is true...just every day life...lol. I love, love all of your photos....just need a few more of you....:)))))