Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Blues



Well I hope you all had a happy Halloween.

I ran out and got 3 big bags of candy and  waited on my cute little trick or treaters.



They were precious!

But......that was it....no more trick or treaters.

Oh my!

What in the world am I to do with all of this candy?!


Hubby didn't help......he left me all alone.......with the candy.........

and then I started watching scary movies..........which I NEVER watch!

And the weather wasn't great and my electricity blinked several times.

And then I heard a terrible noise.........a creaking sound.........

a moaning sound.........and

BAM!

It was my blue jeans giving up the fight!

Next year......

pajama jeans....:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing with:
http://www.sunnysimplelife.com/2013/11/from-farm-blog-hop-and-delicious.html

8 comments:

Linda W. said...

Yeah, we didn't get many trick-or-treaters either. I'm taking all my leftover candy into work before it begins jumping into my mouth! :)

Debby Ray said...

Lol...I am so glad I forgot to buy any candy. I knew we wouldn't need much....so Hubby gave me permission to remove a package of Reese's Cups and Milky Ways from the freezer he had gotten for himself. Four trick-or-treaters later and we still have more for a few more...but there weren't any! No big candy stash to deal with....good for me!

Tete said...

Now that is funny! I buy what I like, because no one comes down our street! Arg...oh, well. They extended ours to tonight, too, because it was raining last night.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Zero here too. I thought I might see the neighbor girls but they must have gone somewhere.

Dog Trot Farm said...

OMG, if we aren't two peas in a pod!! After last evenings indulgence I said today is the day, no more SWEETS no more SUGAR. Today, a chocolate glazed donut and a vanilla coffee colada...ugh...

Willow said...

Ha Ha you are a riot.
I dressed up for my grand nieces and nephews to come get candy ...and I dressed up Honey Bee the mini horse too.
Wrapped myself up in duct tape around my clothes and donned a mask couldn't walk and could hardly see was a blast till I tried to get the duct tape off ...oops ~ should have made a video of Mountain man with scissors trying to cut the duct tape off so I could get out from under it !!

Barbara F. said...

Those trick or treaters that did show up were very cute! xo

Art and Sand said...

We had very few kids come to the door so unfortunately the Mr. Goodbars called my name all night long.