Friday, June 14, 2013

Some Of My Favorite Posts

Since I'm going to be out of town until next week I thought I would share with y'all some of my favorite posts.

I was going to repost them but I don't know how so I will just give you a list of my favorites and if you have the time or want to you can check them out.

I wrote most of them when I only had a few followers.

You can either look them up on my sidebar or just click on the link.

So here you go:

ALL ABOUT THE CHICKEN COOP - 1/11/13
(about my husband and I and our chicken coop wars)


CHRISTMAS ACROSS THE STREET - 9/24/12
(about my neighbor's beautiful house at Christmas vs. ours)


CLEAN UP YO HOUSE - 9/26/12
(about trying to get my messy house ready for a very neat friend to come over)


COLLEGE KIDS ARE HUNGRY - 12/18/12
(about last minute frenzy to feed unexpected company)


I hope you enjoy these posts and have a great weekend!

I will catch up with all of you next week!

2 comments:

marie said...

I enjoyed reading your posts from the past! The Christmas one had me laughing out loud! I have a neighbor like that too...her home looks lovely during every season. Mine....eh!
My favorite was the one about you feeding the college boys! I always loved having my kids and their friends around!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love the chicken coop post! It is the most unique coop I think I've ever seen. And it's so darn cute! I just love it.

Hope you have a good time while you're out of town! :)