Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Good Wife

 
 
So you know you're from the South when:

I'm lying in bed last night and I feel something on the back of my arm.
 
  I'm thinking "uggg....is that a tick?"
 
 So I grab it and pull and "pop" it comes off. I turn on my bedside lamp and it is not a tick......
 
it is something worse...........a skin tag.
 
  I feel the back of my arm and I'm bleeding like a stuck pig...frown emoticon
 
  Then I hear Shannon say....what's wrong....why is your arm bleeding?
 
  Panic mode sets in. Should I say a tick????
 
 No...that's nasty......a skin tag....no that means his wife is old....think.........think.... umm......
 
YOU scratched it!!
 
  He says...oh...I'm so sorry.
 
 Whew.......problem solved.....just make the hubby feel guilty........don't judge...
 
I did this FOR him.
 
I'm a good wife like that...:)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
sharing with:
 

4 comments:

Carla from The River said...

:-) Ha!

Tete said...

He should so know better by now, but too bad for him that he is not that bright...Men are so easy!
I have missed you, too! Get back to blogging! The world needs you... I need you.

Quiltingwiththefarmerswife said...

Love that you keep it real! Your followers miss you. Hope you are enjoying the spring weather. Patty Mc

Debby Ray said...

I would be glad for a skin tag after having the "bullseye rash" from my last tick bite....old or not!