Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dreamy Day.......

Well Spring Break is over....

My hubby took this pic of me as the sun was setting on our last day....

I ate nothing but a raw, vegan diet.

It was delicious!

My morning yoga on the beach was wonderful.

My hubby shopped and shopped with me....

He says that I never spend money on myself so there was no limit on the credit

card for whatever I wanted to purchase....:)

I went too far didn't I?

You were kind of with me until I threw in the credit card part...

weren't you?

I lost some of you ,that know me well, on the raw, vegan diet.

I'm sure some of you weren't fooled even from the start....:)

Happy  April Fools!!!
(now excuse me as I butter my biscuit)

7 comments:

Willow said...

Oh you gave me my first big smile of the morning ~
clever and so very funny you are . Now I am off for a biscuit too all that beach running made me hungry .

Linda W. said...

Thanks for the April 1st chuckle! Gave me a big smile.

Debby Ray said...

Hahaha! You are a funny girl...and I love it!

Denise Z. said...

BEST post I've read all day! Thanks for that laugh!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Hey, I was still trying to figure out how you jumped so high..I'm easy to fool- but good ones!

Happy April Fool's Day!! LOL!

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Harharhar - ha ha!
That's a good one!

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Lisa!!!!

You're cute!!!!

I over heard two women talking at a store today and I guess some people can't talk a joke. Glad we're not like that...Yikes!!!!

I do love the picture of you in the sunset though.......

Enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Pam