I have been so busy lately but the first morning that I had a chance I couldn't wait to get on the computer
and see what all of you have been up to.
Boy have y'all have been busy also!
Oh it was wonderful!
I had my cup of coffee and the house to myself so I could just read and read about all of your projects, and trips and animal adventures!
I was checking my email and Whiles of Willow had commented and then she said so casually
"Oh and by the way there is an AWARD waiting for you at my place ... "yes really"
Well I was shocked!
So I'm suppose to tell you seven things that you may not know about me....hmmmm.
That may be hard...you know I tell y'all every little thing.
But first let me say...please go visit http://whimsywillowsfarm.blogspot.com/....you will not be disappointed.
Other bloggers have called her the female Dr. Doolittle.
She has the most wonderful animals and she takes fabulous photos.
O.k.....let's talk about me!!!
My favorite subject...lol.
1. I write left handed and eat left handed but I do everything else right handed. Yes, I am weird.
This is fake because I clip the clothes pins with my right hand too but I had to take the photo with my right hand.
2. I use to be a good athlete. I won MVP in volleyball and softball. I know most people find that hard to believe now. Don't make me dig up my trophies...lol.
Me on the far left....
3. My husband is the only man I have ever kissed or dated. Wow..that makes me sound very undate-able...lol We met in school (I was in eighth grade).
he looks like Peter Brady doesn't he?....he hates when I say that...lol
4. I use to be a Las Vegas show girl. That's me on the right.
No...not really..just trick photography. Just seeing if you were still awake...lol.
5. I really have no idea how to fix my hair....let it grow out??...cut it short??? and then it winds up looking like a mullet.
How I must love y'all to put these photos on here.
6. I have a rooster named Rod Stewart (most of y'all know that).
7. I am facebook famous in my small town.....otherwise known as the crazy chicken lady.
AND THAT IS SEVEN THINGS THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT ME.
And now the hard part.....I'm suppose to pick seven blogs that I enjoy.
I have at least 300 on my blog list!!
I think I will do what Willow did and pick the smaller ones that have less than 200 followers.
These are all great blogs.
1. Debby Ray at http://debbysfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
2. Linda at http://photomomlinda.blogspot.com/
4. Debbie at http://www.a-million-skies.com/
5. Davis at http://leaveittodavis.blogspot.com/
6. Kathleen at http://mysweetmaine.blogspot.com/
7. Kathy at http://movingontothepast.blogspot.com/
I promise you, you will not be disappointed in any of these blogs!!
They are wonderful!!
Ohhh....I just know I left someone out....
Thanks again to Willow and I hope you all enjoy checking out these other lovely blogs.