Saturday, December 15, 2012

Our Greatest Gift

It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit in the wake of the tragedy in Newtown.  My heart hurts for those precious families.

I was thinking about a Christmas party my husband and I went to the other night and before the tragedy I would have been talking all about the Christmas tree or her beautiful house.  Which was beautiful and I will show you but what I really want to show you is a few of  the precious children that were there.


Aren't they adorable!

And their sister came in from a beauty pageant and she had won!

She is beautiful!

I wish I had taken photos of all the children that were there.  They were having a good time playing outside.

These three that I have shown were adopted by some amazing parents.  They went through a lot to be able to love and cherish these precious children.

Children are the ultimate gift from God.......and he gave us his most precious gift....his child.

So even as we carry on and enjoy our homes and our Christmas trees and presents let's not forget what to cherish and to be so thankful for God's greatest gift....Jesus.

Beautiful right?

Great friends in her beautiful kitchen.


She collects Nativity Scenes.......all unique.

I wish I had taken more pictures because she had many,many Nativity Scenes.

I couldn't resist one more picture of the two cuties....


No comments: