Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Days

First up

I have 100 followers!!!

Whoop whoop!!

Thank you Julie for being #100.

I hovered on 98 for a very long time.

Then I hit 99 and a few days later went back to 98.

What?

Did follower 99 read my past posts and decided they had to leave immediately?

LOL!

Anyway....I'm so glad to have each and every one of you....:)

You all brighten my days!!

Speaking of bright days....

the sun has been shining and we have had some beautiful days!

I have been outside all day digging, and weeding and painting and cleaning

and I still have a lot to do!

Which means I have a sink full of dirty dishes and I had to eat my cereal out

of a mixing bowl this morning.


I consider this a win/win for me....:)

Sunny days and giant cereal bowls

what could be better than that?!

So my Irish blessing (but I'm not Irish)

but if I were...it would be.

May the sun always be on your back and your spoon fit in the bottom of your bowl.

:)

8 comments:

Linda W. said...

Congrats on hitting 100! I've been hovering at 99 for like forever. Enjoy your cereal this am, and happy first day of spring!

Holly said...

100!!! Whoop Whoop!!!! Don't you even worry about the one or two that get away. I found that sometimes they stop following me through the Google reader when they move to Bloglovin and start following me that way so you probably didn't even lose anyone. Actually, you have more followers than you think because some only follow you on Bloglovin. Enjoy your day!

Debby Ray said...

YAY for you! I could almost have written that half of your post...I am at 99 right now after being 98, then 99, then 98 and then 99 again and holding...I had someone dis me in an email...imagine that! Any, congrats, my friend! Go have fun playing the dirt!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I love your Irish blessing haha! And I've eaten cereal out of some strange bowls before when all the other ones were dirty. Sometimes a big mug works as well :)

Congrats on the 100 followers! Woohoo!

Country Gal said...

Congrats on hitting 100 followers ! It is the first day of spring and I am soo happy ! Happy spring ! WOOHOO !!

Tete said...

Yeah on hitting 100! Its Rod and his awesome personality, you know, that draws them in...LOL. You are such a hoot. Love the cereal bowl. Have done that before, too.
I may have to follow you. I just put you on my blog list on my blog so I know when you post and when to hop on over here to harass and giggle my morning away.
Got something to show you on my blog this weekend, so make sure you pay attention. Its better than little debbies...yep, your listening now, aren't you? Have an awesome weekend!

Carla from The River said...

Yay...I am excited for you. 100!! WOW!

Willow said...

Whooping right here with ya girlfriend !
Congrats on 100
many more will be here as soon as they find you ~
Cuz you IS sumpin Special !!