Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Face Book Posts

 
So sorry....I have no time...
 
so I'm filling y'all in with my latest face book posts....
 
 
September 22
 
Crimany!!! I went to the bank (wink, wink) in Jackson and kind of stopped by Cato's and bought some stuff and I forgot that I was carpooling with Shannon today!!!!! #carpoolingwithspousehindershoarding
 
 
September 23
I can't think straight, I'm a little light headed, my back hurts and I feel like I have a kidney infection.............this spanx tank top has got to go!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh......now all I have to worry about is Dunlop disease.....you know...
where your belly dunlopped over your pants...:(
 
 
Later that evening....
 
 
So I wrestle.... and I mean almost panicked and called someone into the bathroom to help me get the spanx tank off.....but then I realized I work with all men so that wouldn't work so I work and work and pant and sweat and I'm thinking I sure hope no one is outside the bathroom door because it sounds like I'm birthing a baby in there and of course I walk out right in to Shannon talking to two men and I quickly wad up the spanx and hold my left arm straight down by my side hoping to hide it. I did get some stares from them but I can't decide if they saw it, heard it or wondered about my sweaty red face. #workwoes #mychickensdontcareifiwearsweatsuits
 
 
September 24
 
 
Last night Shannon is looking around the messy house and he says "why don't you take a day off and........ (my left eye is starting to twitch and I feel my eyes squinting and I am staring burning daggers at him) and he says.... "and..........spend some time with your animals." #smartman #verysmartman
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

You are a riot!!!
I don't even know where to begin, I cracked up at it all.

Carla from The River said...

LOL!! Oh, I love how you make me laugh.

Holly said...

I have a spanx tank too and when I bought it it seemed like such a great idea. Putting it on makes me sweaty, taking it off is impossible. Just NOT WORTH IT!!!

Poppy said...

You are H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

Poppy

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Ha, ha, ha!! You wore Spanx to work? In an all male environment. And it got stuck!!! LOL.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Oh my gosh- I am still laughing. Don't you know that spanx are the same kind of torture clothing that bras are? LOL I'm pretty sure it was a man who invented both. I think we girls should get together and invent something equally torturous for men.