Monday, December 23, 2013

Don't Tell My Mom


Yeah....I did.

DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!

It's too late.....

She's done gone to Walmart wearing them clothes!!

I ran into all kinds of folks that I know...

did I think that I would see no one?!!

And then as I'm strolling through there like Miss America

I put this in the cart for meeeee!


I don't think Santa or any of my guys are going to buy this for me

so a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

I'm afraid I saw people taking pics of me on their phones and

I feel like I may wind up on that site "what crazy people wear to Walmart."

Oh well.....

it's all good....

unless my Mom finds out....:(

5 comments:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

I think you look pretty good for Wal Mart! You'd be one of the better dressed in the Wal Mart I frequent haha. I love what you picked up for yourself too :)

Merry Christmas!

Debby Ray said...

Are you serious, Lisa? You evidently haven't been to my Walmart! You look like you could have been in a pageant compared to the folks I see!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh funny. You don't look bad. At least you aren't in your slippers and jammies. Merry Christmas to you!!

ND Chic said...

Haha! You look cute. And I love the Ray Stevens reference.

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Oh, don't worry. We have two Wal-Marts and I dress differently for each. At one I may run into people I know from work, the other- no chance. You should see how I've gone to WMT out here! Especially if gardening!