Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Love and a Root Canal....

 
 
What do you do after you've been married 31 years???

 One goes to work and the other one gets a root canal. Hope the next 31 are just as exciting...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So after I get back from the dentist the conversation goes like this.

 Shannon : I know you don't feel like going somewhere tonight but I will make it up to you and we will go somewhere real soon. I love you.
 

 Me: Awww...if my wipsh wash not numb I would kish you.....I wufsh you too. Oopsh....sorry I swobbered on yoush arm.
 
 
 
(later that night)
 
Now this is how you celebrate...11:00 ice cream
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Latane Barton said...

Too Cute. Happy Anniversary you two.

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary. Wishing you another happy thirty-one.

Florida Farm Girl said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys.

Unknown said...

I love that you guys went to get shakes after the root canal. I remember when I had a root canal! All I wanted to eat was shakes and things like that for several days.
http://www.prestondental.ca/services/root-canal-treatment/