Friday, October 5, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite "Things"


My Bible......I love my Bible.





My new chicken earrings...





My shelves that my Dad built me....




My framed puzzles that my husband,  the boys and I  put together at Christmas when they were young.




I love, love my chicken coop that my guys built me!





And.....my Ipad....I know this is very superficial but I can't help it, I love it!  Plus my boys gave it to me for Christmas!


So there you have it, just a few of my favorite "things". 

I put "things" in quotes because I'm just talking about material things.

  And of course everything that my loved ones have ever given me I love and cherish (except maybe that striped, fuzzy, high necked sweater I got for Christmas, sorry Mom).

I could do 100 more posts on things that I love (and I may).

 What things do you love?





No comments: